Read the latest posts from SEO ROI Services’ blog by RSS feed (What is RSS?) or by email newsletter. You’ll benefit in these 3 ways:
1. Learn original ideas, not a rehash of widely known tips. I’m not going to cover title tags, nor how to write good content.
2. Get tips before conference attendees, like my competitive keyword research tactics. I wrote them here before prese
3. Download goodies that I offer exclusively to RSS/email subscribers. These include my popular Internal Link Building plugin for WordPress (~13,000 downloads), a spreadsheet for link scoring/reporting and more!
1. Click this RSS button to add my RSS feed to your reader.
2. Select your RSS reader. Need an RSS reader? Check out NetVibes.
1. Enter your email.
2. Click the ‘send me your articles’ button.
3. Click the confirmation link in the email you get to confirm that you want this content.