Got an SEO issue that you need some tech support for?
This service is designed to answer questions related to issues like:
- Duplicate content/canonicalization
- Being banned from a search engine
- Getting your site completely indexed
- Using a subdomain or a folder for your blog or even an entirely separate domain
- How to handle outdated content
- Differences between Yahoo, MSN and Google’s algorithms
- Performance-based contracts for SEO
- PageRank flowing and nofollow use
- How to execute link building
- What to look for to avoid wasting money when buying links
- Tracking parameters at the end of URLs
- Many, many more!
Contact me with your question and I’ll get back to you within one business day. If it will take more than a few minutes I will give you a basic reply and invite you to buy an hour of my time for a properly fleshed out response.
While you’re waiting, here are some answers to commonly asked questions in SEO (a frequently asked questions section, or FAQ).
A common question people ask is:
What is Robots.txt and how do I write it?
Another popular question and one that is often debated is:
Are directory submissions worthwhile?