I’m working on an absolutely massive text link buying piece for SEJ. To keep your appetites whetted, here’s a little sneak preview.
“8) Buy a spot in a link roundup, whether it’s a list of resources, bloggers, blog posts etc. There are as many ways to do this as there are list posts!
9) Buy a text link in a ‘How Not To Do ABC’ post. These are popular in the web design community, such as the famous Web Pages That Suck. (Note: I’m not suggesting that site sells links; it’s just an example.)
10) Pay for inclusion in some widely syndicated ‘Recent Blog Posts’ widget. For example, SEO Chat distributes widgets you can put on your site featuring their most recent blog posts.
11) Buy family. Wouldn’t you like to be part of the Gawker media network? Legitimate sitewide links from major news properties…”
23) Pay bloggers you hire to add “guest author badges” to their sites, which badges link back to you.
24) Send webmasters holiday greetings. A parking provider I worked with did that for me once and it made them stand out in my mind. Small gestures can go a long way. Like $20 bills in ‘hope you’re having a nice January 17th’ holiday greetings ;).
25) Pay to be interviewed 1-on-1 by a blogger.
26) Pay your own bloggers to interview others, so that the “hey, I was interviewed at this site” link goes to you.
27) Work link requirements into standard contracts with suppliers.”
If you liked this post on link buying and greyhat seo, add my rss feed to your reader!