Want link building on a pay-for-performance basis?
Pay per link actually obtained, not per month or per hour! It’s a no-risk solution.
Contact me for more information or read on for details.
Prices vary between $100 – $200/link, depending on volume monthly, and length of engagement.
Benefits of my approach include:
- Cost savings relative to renting links, which start at $25/mo. You save money after only 4 months!
- Earn trust in Google’s algorithms and have peace of mind thanks to whitehat, editorially-granted links
- Avoid interruptions from emailed reports. Web-based reporting means you track progress when you please
How I do that is simple.
- Recruit bloggers in your industry
- Find opportunities for them to guest post
- Get guest posts are written on your behalf and link to you
- Report URLs online as each post is written
- Resolve any conflicts between writers and editors
- Pay bloggers
- Hire a coach to help bloggers write more engagingly
- Tutor site owners on SEO so the links they give us get stronger over time
Industries I’m especially strong in include travel and sports.