Someone told me recently he’s skeptical about the value provided by The Advanced SEO Book. Notwithstanding the fact that it’s had great reviews and gotten me positive feedback from SEOs at serious online companies like Salesforce, I’ve decided to eat my own dog food and implement the tactics and prove their worth.
At least once a week, I’m going to write about what I’m doing to build the site, generate revenue and how it implements my book’s advice.
Here’s a quick preview of the game plan:
- Use PPC to quickly build a list.
- Find copyright-free content to offer / focus on linking to others’ sites.
- Aim to generate links for the site from the list, using tactics from the book for anchor text selection, building/buying under the radar (and abroad), etc.
- Tack on a small ecommerce (affiliate/dropshipping) site.
- Pretest listings for CTR using the book’s tactics.
Interested in following how this works? Subscribe to blog updates with the form in the right hand sidebar –>