Clients who get the most from SEO ROI Services typically do the following:
- Recognize value in quality services,
- Budget for growth and
- Create strategy and tactics according to ROI targets.
Those traits reflect themselves in the following three ways. Clients who make the most of SEO engagements are
- Educated on the value of SEO. SEO a provides a very high return on investment in leads and sales generated. Educated clients take an interest in their analytics and measure the revenue generated from marketing campaigns, like SEO.
- Quality SEO services require an appropriate budget. I’ve spent thousands of hours working in SEO and reading blogs, books and other industry publications to keep my skills current. So my expertise is current to the minute. There’s value in that and budgets need to match that.
- See SEO as an investment, not an expense. A website without traffic is an expense. A site generating leads and sales is an investment. SEO makes the difference between the two.
Size-wise, my ongoing clients are mostly medium-sized businesses. Several small business owners read my blog to teach themselves basic SEO and supplement that with periodic consultations with me.
Large corporations tend to prefer big SEO companies accordingly. In doing so, they’re tempted to work with firms that have flashy sites but lack expertise.
One firm doing Fortune 500 work asked me a basic question any SEO newbie should know.
That company lacked the expertise they claimed to have. And their clients paid more accordingly, since they had to pay for the subcontractor who did the work plus the firm’s middleman markup.
Some clients who I’m proud to say do get it include
- Ice.com Jewelry / Diamond.com,
- Montreal’s Hotel de Paris / Auberge de Jeunesse Montreal,
- Conversion Ruler web analytics,
- Diesel eBooks,
- Greek 4 Me
- Bush Personal Injury Law Firm and more.
If you’re ready to get the most out of your SEO engagement, then go ask for a proposal (pricing for monthly services begins at $3000/month). Or find out a little more about what makes SEO ROI different and better.